Adults oftentimes struggle in their personal lives with complex emotional issues. They may feel worried, confused, unhappy, angry, depressed, and “stuck.” Problems can overlap with work-related and family stress (e.g., divorce); and these problems may have existed for years.
ARE THERE TIMES WHEN YOU…?
- Feel your head is spinning because you’re worrying about so many things
- Seem depressed
- Have mood swings
- Argue about everything with friends, your spouse, co-workers
- Seem lost; not sure what you want to do with your life
- Engage in dangerous—maybe addictive—behavior
- Feel so angry and on-edge you’re afraid you’re going to explode
- Have morbid thoughts and feelings
- Have no interest in activities that used to give you pleasure
HOW CAN I HELP?
My goal is to help you find your way through difficult times. Our work will help you develop effective coping strategies for your problems. I will help you more accurately identify your strengths; modify inaccurate perceptions about yourself and others; understand risks and benefits in relationships; and remain resilient in the face of present and future adversities.